TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
1. Fees will be charged at a daily or hourly rate and will be agreed prior to the commencement of mediation
2. The fee quote will include a fee for preparation which will be agreed between the parties
3. Travelling expenses will be charged separately and an estimate included in the fee presentation
4. Fees will be paid equally by the mediating parties unless otherwise agreed prior to the commencement of mediation
5. Mediation fees do not include the cost of venue hire, if required
6. 50% of the mediation fees are payable 5 working days prior to commencement of mediation
7. A final invoice will be submitted upon completion of the mediation and is payable within 10 days of receipt
8. If the mediation is cancelled within ten working days of the agreed mediation date the 50% balance will be forfeited. If the mediation is cancelled within 2 working days of the agreed mediation date the balance of 50% becomes payable
9. In the event of cancellation all expenses are payable
10. TR Mediation Management may withdraw from the mediation process at any time if the Mediator considers that it is unlikely that a settlement can be reached or if the actions of the parties are unacceptable to the Mediator and 50% of the balance of the mediation fees will become payable immediately
11. Legal Fees are over and above the mediation costs and are payable by the parties to the agreement
TR Mediation Management fully complies with Jersey’s Data Protection Laws which meet internationally recognised standards for protecting privacy. The information supplied by you or any other person will not be disclosed to any third party without your or their prior consent other than for bona fide legal reasons.
Persons who have supplied information have the right to access information which TR Mediation Management holds about them and their right of access can be exercised in accordance with Jersey’s Data Protection Laws.
This website is the property of TR Mediation Management.com and we reserve the right to change or modify the contents of the website at any time including the Terms of Engagement set out herein.